Is the Gulf Coast Marketplace right for you?
Do you want to get your business online but do not know where to start?
Our marketplace is designed to help your business grow by introducing your handmade products, books, music, tours, and other qualified products and services to the world! Here at the Gulf Coast Marketplace, we want our craftsmen to focus their time on doing what they love the most - creating their products. We take care of everything else! We sell your product, ship it from our warehouse, and pay the sales tax! You receive a check in the mail weekly!
Do you already have your own website where you are selling your products? Not a problem! We can link directly to your site!
Vendors selling products on the Gulf Coast Marketplace receive 70% of the selling price with the other 30% divided as follows:
10% community fund / 10% operating cost / 10% sales tax
*Community Fund - As the vendor you choose the charitable organization that receives your 10%.
See below for a list of reasons why you should become a vendor!
Then, contact Brandi today to become a vendor or for more information!
Why become a Vendor?
- Online Presence!
- – reach customers worldwide!
- We ship your items for you!
- – we process and ship all orders!
- Business Help!
- – resources to help you run your business!
- – what other vendors are saying! (coming soon)
- – benefit from our local and national marketing!
- First year fee waived!
- – minimal $50/year fee after first year!